VII Spring School
"ICT, economical and organizational issues for e-health integration in the enlarged Europe"
Koper, Slovenia 22nd - 24th May 2017
The 7th edition of the Spring School will take place in Koper (Slovenia) from 22nd to 24th May 2017 and will be organized in lessons and workshops, for total of 20 hours, corresponding to 2.5 CFU – University Formative Credits. Each lesson will last 1’ 15’’, involving experts in the fields of clinical engineering, economics, health ICTs, and management.
University of Trieste together with CEI provided 23 grants for the participation of students, from CEI member states, currently enrolled in courses in the biomedical/clinical engineering or in related areas.
The call for applications is open till 31st March 2017.
The topics of the VII Spring School:
- Advances in hospital and clinical information systems and their integration
- Quality standards in health
- Quality and certification of software, medical devices, and mHealth Applications
- E-procurement and e-logistics in health
- Advances in telemedicine and e-care
- Clinical Engineering in the enlarged Europe
- Integrated care in the enlarged Europe
- Funding opportunities for Research and Innovation
The 7th edition of Spring School is endorsed by AIIC (Italian Association of Clinical Engineers) and IFMBE (International Federation of Medical and Biomedical Engineering)